Public repository of dictionaries
- Anyone can create his/her dictionaries on PubDictionaries.
- A dictionary is a collection of pairs, (string, id).
- You can upload a dictionary in TSV (tab-separated values) format.
- Once a dictionary is created on PubAnnotation, any piece of text can be annotated based on the dictionary.
a model annotation server for PubAnnotation
- The text annotation service can be accessed through a REST API
- PubDictionaries is developed as a model annotation server for PubAnnotation